I was interrailing this summer in Europe. We started from Palma de Mallorca and took a ferry to Valencia. Our trip included the following cities in three weeks.
- Spain: Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Barcelona
- France: Cerbére, Narbonne, La Rochelle, Bordeaux, Quimper, Brest, Plougernau, Morlaix, Roscoff, Paris
- Switzerland: Interlaken, Gimmelwald, Mürren, Spiez
- Italy: Stresa, Levanto, Moterosso, Vernazza, Manarola, Roma, Vatican, Gorizia
- Slovenia: Nova Gorica, Zagreb, Split
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Sarajevo
- Serbia: Belgrad
- Romania: Bucharest
So there was a plenty to see and not too much time. Out of those ~20 nights we we're travelling we slept in hostels/hotels only six or seven nights. So you can trust me when I say it was really exhausting trip. Needless to say, great countries and cities, great experiences and great time. Enjoy the photos from that journey!